Industrial Mixer (Batch Mixer)
Industrial Mixers are used for obtaining homogeneous blends of raw materials consisting of dry solids e.g. powered cereals, fine powders, medicines, chemicals and oil. An Injection of liquids (Vegetable oils mainly) directly from spray pipes along the body of the machine is also done in the mixer.
Cremach has designed over the last 40 years specialized horizontal ribbon blender and paddle mixers. Cremach mixersare designed to operate efficiently even for a 50% load of the full capacity filling. The mixer is dust-proof, single shaft with cylindrical mixing through the main rotor shaft supported by two outboard Plummer blocks, heavy duty ball bearings and fitted with twin helical spirals or paddles depending on the capacity and operation of use. For an efficient emptying of the mixer, a full length bottom opening pneumatically operated gate is provided. A complete leak proof design makes Cremach Mixers one of the nest in the industry. The mixer is supplied along with safety switches, limit switches for gate position, drive guard, air recycling channel, horizontal foot mounted gear box and electric motor, pneumatic cylinders and solenoid valves.
Features of Batch Mixer:
- Top mixing precision and high mixing efficiency.
- Twin discharge gates speed up product discharge to less than 20 seconds.
- The smart design of the wear parts significantly reduces the maintenance costs.
- Discharge through a full length pneumatically operated bottom slide gate.
- Provision for Medicine as well as Oil mixing in the same mixer.
- Adjustable Paddle angle and easy to replace wearable parts.
- High Mixing Efficiency (CV< 5%).
- Multiple Spraying Nozzle for liquid addition.