A crumbler is used to obtain precise size feed specifically for poultry and prawn feeds. Fitted below the pellet cooler with adjustable rollers, a crumbler can produce required size of crumbs. The Cremach crumble technology is based on two large, independently driven rollers. That ensures an optimum result of minimum fines with maximum crumble. The Crumbler is manufactured from mild steel steels with a sturdy welded body.
A speed controlled rotary vane feeder feeds the material to the crumbler. This optimizes the power usage and the size of the crumbs specially when operating for extra fine quality feed eg. Strater and Pre starter crumbs. Large-scale axially and radially riffled crumble rollers rotate at equal speeds in opposite directions, and cut the pellet to a crumble. Using accurate measurement, the large 280mm crumble rollers guarantee an optimum result. The remote roller adjustment system increases the efficiency and simplifies the adjustment of the roller distance during production.
Features of Crumbler:
- The optimum design for size reduction selection by adjustable wheels and main drive allows the crumbler to achieve high throughput rates. This leads to maximum economy of operation.
- The machine frame of fabricated steel makes the crumbler extremely durable.
- Extra long service life guaranteed by machine’s rolls protected from damage via their cup springs.
- Double Motor arrangement without gears makes the machine long lasting and transmits efficient power – Rollers independently driven
- Variable frequency drive operated feeder to control the feed rate.