Hammer mill is an industrial grinder, used for grinding of coarse materials such as cereals (Maize, Soya etc.) and oil meals used in the feed mills. 40 years of experience and innovation have led to the development of a wide range of high-efficiency hammer mills by Cremach. The Cremach Hammer Mills FCS series are eminently suitable for grinding granulates up to 20 mm diameter. Depending on the screen-size used, the mill is able to reduce the particle size down to approx. 500 microns. The FCS Series Hammer Mills features a solid all-welded construction and has a number of benefits.
Features of Hammer Mill FCS Series
- Full circle hammer mill with near 360* screen for a large screen opening area and efficiency
- Speed controlled flow of materials and a protection Magnet at inlet of Feeding system to avoid metal particles and achieve optimum efficiency for operation
- A Grinding station is coupled with a High performing Aspiration Unit to keep the screen area clean, avoid choking and increase throughput
- The FCS’s optimal hammer design and placement, as well as optimum hammer bar velocity, ensure maximum material contact for proper, efficient size reduction
- The door design allows easy access to the screen frames and convenient part replacement. Changing the worn out parts requires no tools
- The base plate is mounted on anti-vibration units; vibrations are, therefore, not transmitted to the building
- Precisely balanced rotor with specially sealed bearing housings with dust protection
- The Hardened Beaters are designed for utilizing all 4 edges of the beaters achieving maximum utilization of machine parts.
- Common frame for mill and motor for a low vibration and a balanced machine.
- The Noise level on the machine is less than 80db